Keywear (we/us) are committed to protecting your privacy, including your personal data.
We will be the data controller of any personal data which we collect from or about you. This Policy sets out the terms on which we will hold and process your personal data. If you have any queries about this Policy or how we use your data, you can contact us using the contact details below.
Please read this Policy carefully. By contracting with us, you acknowledge that your personal data will be used in accordance with this Policy.
When Do We Collect Information?
We will collect information from you when you become our customer, or contact us in person, by telephone, by e-mail, or by post. Information may also be collected about you when you visit our website (for example via cookies), such as your IP address and other browser generated information.
What Information Will We Collect?
We may collect the following information:
• Your contact details such as name, address, telephone number and email address.
How We Will Use Your Information ?
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To comply with our contractual obligations to you;
• To help protect your information and prevent unauthorised access to it;
• To deal with any queries, complaints or problems reported by you;
• For payment verification,
• To notify you of changes to our terms of business. Our use of your personal data will be for one or more of the legitimate interests described above.
Disclosure of Your Information
. We will not disclose your information to third parties.
Storage of Your Personal Data
We will only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to fulfil the purpose(s) for which it was collected, as set out above in this Policy, and for as long as we are required to keep it by law. We retain personal data collected in connection with the performance of our contractual obligations to you.You may require us to delete personal data once that period has expired unless we are required to retain that personal data for a longer period by law. We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorised access and disclosure .You can update your personal data by contacting us.
You have the following rights which can be exercised by contacting us using the details provided below:
• To access personal information held about you and to obtain a copy of it;
• To prevent any processing of personal data that is causing or is likely to cause unwarranted and substantial damage or distress to you or another individual;
• To obtain the rectification or completion of personal data which is inaccurate or incomplete;
• to withdraw your consent to any use by us of your personal data otherwise than for one of the legitimate purposes set out above.
We reserve the right to amend this Policy at any time. Any substantive changes we make to our Policy in the future will be notified to you in writing, but we would advise you to check our website regularly to ensure that you are familiar with the most up-to-date version.
If you have any queries, comments or requests regarding this Policy or would like to exercise any of your rights set out above, you can contact us at:
Post: 1 Church Walk Truro Cornwall TR1 1JH